The Wedding Factory

Albany, IN
20,000

We remodeled an 1895 factory that was originally owned by the McCormick Brothers in the early 1900s through most of the 1970s. Our main goal with the project was to preserve as much of the original material as possible. We restored the original hardwood floors and most of the large posts on the second floor. We added a large, custom staircase that leads from the entryway to the main room upstairs. Throughout downstairs, we added support posts to accommodate large events upstairs while still preserving the original look below. Lastly, we installed a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen for catering events. Now fully restored, the 20,000-sf factory is being used to host weddings and other large events. Check out theweddingfactory.biz to learn more!